Tuesday, August 7, 2007

NO SMOKING

I choose the first one too, Tes!


Basic rule people.. NO SMOKING is allowed!

like many teens today, they're smoking as if they could earn money by themself.. duit dari bokap lo aja udah lo bakar-bakar.. huahaha.. not to be hypocryte.. but I've been trying smoking when I was 18. tapi ngga sering-sering banget. just want to know aja.. hehe

people arounds me do the same like others.. smoking till die. I was so sick when someone smoke next to me. I dislike with the smell.. asapnya itu loh.. membahayakan sekali.. tapi sekali-sekali boleh lah.. huahaha.. kidding lah.. but there is no advantage of smoking. Believe me !!

the picture above I grabbed from one of my friend's pictures in friendster.. in fact.. she's NOT a smoker. I know for sure. maybe she's only trying to inform by her profile that the result of smoking is DIE. good job, Tessa ! :P

and How about you guys, which one you will choose??











2 comments:

tesSa. said...

Haha. Ada foto saya di situ.. Jadi maluu.. =p
Sama Tas, gw juga ngga tahan ama asepnya. Kapan ya Indonesia bebas rokok kya di Singapore? Kita berdoa aja ya.. yuu.

Tascha! said...

yah,, mungkin mei. maybe yes maybe no. Huehehe..

thanks for coming by, tes..