Tuesday, August 7, 2007

welcome to Borneo. I'm here...

hey.. I just arrived in Samarinda.. got a morning flight. feel a bit exhausted now.. my parents picked me up in Airport. hmm.. it's been a long time I never come back since last year because.. ya.. busy with my things.. blablabla...

yesterday my senior in campus phoned me and he offered me a job to be Host in Reunion of Dirjen Pajak gitu.. and Rp 500.000 ONLY for 3 Hours.. unfortunately I couldn't make it because I have to go.. bukan rejeki lah.. n oh ya.. Mba Lisa passed me a job too. She'll pay me Rp 2.000.000 for 1 Month.. *hiks..hiks * tapi gw ngga bisa juga.. karena gw kan harus balik ke Samarinda.. yah.. bukan rejeki lagi namanya. Ya kan?? seberapapun besar uangnya tapi ketemu keluarga is the most important than anything, right??

BTW, I miss Fikri.. can't wait to see him soon. We're planning to had a holiday together after we come back from 'kampung masing-masing' .. rencananya mau ke Dufan rame-rame.. gw pengen naik Tornado ni.. abis semua temen gw udah pada nyobain, tinggal gw aja ni yang belum. huehehe..

kemaren gw ikutan Rally sama keluarganya om Hari.. he asked me to be his co-driver .. lumayan cape.. karena dari ujung ke ujung. Start awal di Sunter muter ke daerah Pasar induk,Tendean,Kramat,sampai akhirnya finish di Satria mandala. cape juga sih.. tapi gw balik duluan, gw pengen packing buat ke Samarinda soalnya. Katanya sih kalo menang dapet 20 juta.. tapi saingannya ada 300 mobil. ya thats mean.. if you are lucky then you are the winner.

honestly, lot of things I want to say.. but.. I feel tired. gotta sleep for a while.


tata :p