Saturday, August 18, 2007

Merdeka...!

* Kota Tenggarong malam hari.. bagus yah..*

just got back from Tenggarong. Visiting my relatives.. and thank u Abah and Umi for the Angpao ..that was my favourite part ;D.. *grin* and my Grandma asked me to sleep overnight in her place. Hmm.. Next Monday maybe..

I was in Abang's room actually, while my cousin Aang was repairing my Laptop. I don't know exactly why suddenly my laptop went beserk. I thought I've been sayang-sayang you as well kan. Huh,, and my cousin said it needs to be re-install! oh God.. malesnya.. ngulang and re-program semuanya. that'll need an extra time for me. so I decided to passed it to my cousin. and it seems that it has been fixed tuh kayaknya. syukurlah..

oh ya. Happy Independence day to all Indonesian. I remember celebrating the Independence day when I was child. Joining every games was a must ritual that we had to get involved. Makan kerupuk, Lomba balap karung, lomba kelereng, lomba tarik tambang, even Panjat pinang. that was fun. But since I grown up I've never participating any games anymore. Not young anymore (halah! berasa paling tua..).. ya ngga juga sih.. cuma malu aja tiba-tiba gw ikutan lomba2 lagi.. kalo lawannya seumuran gw sih.. gw Hayok aja! hehe. Btw, Hope our country and the World would be better tomorrow. no more poverty. no more hungers. no more discriminations. no more wars. and no more corruptors.

Next thursday I come back to Jakarta. hiks hiks hiks.. sedih deh berpisah lagi sama keluarga disini. Back to my activities. btw, I miss my campus and my friends. can't wait to see them. : )

hey.. my Dad just summoned me. so.. I gotta go.. bye..



Sekali merdeka tetap Merdeka !






No comments: