Sunday, March 18, 2007

spent my whole day together

I just watched Aquamarine. It's nice .and quiet funny.it really does.

malam minggu yang selalu menyenangkan sama dia, even a bit fuss happened between us,but it was solved already. like every saturday night,we always get spending the whole day together,and I accept the fact that I'll never feel bored of being together all day with him,he always makes me content,like what I've ever told ya before,rite? . Oh ya.. I felt sorry that I can't meet my highschool friends today. Suddenly Icha texted me to come at PS on 1.00 pm, and of course I couldn't make it because I've got a plan befora she asked me out. I'm so sorry my friends.. I'll try make it next time, I promise guys! *but u all have to tell me a day before,ok* ...

Hmm.. di rumah tadi rame sekali,ada kak lenny and family, ada wa' ida kustur juga,ada kak Lela,Fara,dan semuanya deh.. oiya mba Ika juga baru dateng tuh dari Bali, iya.. gara-garanya tuh di Bali tuh besok mau nyepi.. dan lo tau kan kalo lagi nyepi tuh keadaan di Bali tu gimana.. no crowd,no electricity,no tv, no mall open,and else.. *shudder*.. dan akhirnya mba Ika mutusin buat pulang ke Jakarta aja jadinya.

oiya, gw belum cerita ya hari ini gw kemana aja.. hmm.. pertama kita makan dulu di depan TIM *masih dalam keadaan berantem* so.. I skip this part,occay! then we decided to watching movie at Megaria, but the movie begin on 7.30 pm.. and it was just 6.00 pm,then we had to wait atleast 1 hour and 30. fiuh..and we agreed to came back home first. Around 7.00 pm we went to EX, we got Noni's BCA credit card that we could get 'buy one get one' for the movies's ticket.. but pathetic us, it's so awful parking lot.. so we agreed to get movie next .damn! abis itu kita ngupi-ngupi deh di Bengawan Solo coffea till 9.30 after the shopguard tells us that the shop closed at 9.30 teng ! wahahaha..maluu...

uh.. I want to sleep now. oh ya.. besok rencananya gw sama Fikri sama sepupu-sepupu gw mau ke Bandung kalo ngga ada halangan.. ya liat besok lagi aja..ok..


I'm signing off. bubye. sweetdream and gudnite people !