Thursday, February 8, 2007

my damage hair

Yippiiee.. I am free now. No Job. No Busy. No Idea. well... I love being free. HaHaHa
past two days ago, I bought LEA's skinny jeans. yah.. for jeans I prefer Lee Cooper, LEA, or if i had much money I'll buy Levi's. Skinny?! hmm.. I thought it is so sexy. it can slendersize my body. I bought the faded blue ones. It looks nice on me. Ya I Like it !
Hmm.. I planned to go to Mangga 2 this week ar next week, maybe I'll ask Fikri or my cousin or my friend to accompany me. I'm searcing for cute and nice flat shoes and one highheels i think, and I wanna buy MORE cute and simple look tops, and i wanna buy a 'perfect hand bag', what else?! ya.. let's see..
Yesterday was my 'bersih-bersih' day, I went to Nina Ricci Saloon with Noni, we both do Scrubing, Facial, and I cutted my hair. Almost three months I never do 'bebersih diri' , and yesteday I had a free time. Oh ya.. I have a problem with my hair now, my hair falls a lot, oh God, I need a treatment or something like that, maybe tomorrow I'll started from using 'Liday Buaya' , hairtonic everyday, and do creambath twice a week. anybody knows how to make my hair back to normal instantly? please help me.. send ur advice/tips/or else to my e-mail : adji.anastasya@gmail.com. Ok. Thanks. I'm waiting guys..
Oh no, I almost forgot to pay my phone bills now. I gotta go.. Have a nice day.

No comments: