Tuesday, February 6, 2007

flooded Jakarta

well, i'm on holiday now. After three events i've done a few days ago. started from Bulungan Cup, Grand opening Pollo Campero Restaurant, and the last Cosmogirl Fashion week ( remembering me when i was 14 years old, i walked as a model catwalk, hehe... it was a great time). and yes! Bunda Iim phoned me two days ago and informed me that mike is back to jakarta. who's Mike? he's an Australian.. Last August I've joined with his team on Cosmobeauty Exhibiton,and i helped him to promoting the Ultrawave wellness system, it's kinda a sets of equipment for massage. with water pressure inside the mattress. it can burn fat, reduce stress, accelerate our metabolism, combate cellulite, and more. it moving a whole body. ok ok.. stop promotion! hahaha. And Mike asked me to join his Exhibition this weekend in Bursa Efek Jakarta ( BEJ). with the same product. and InsyaAllah on 24th Feb we're going to Singapore for the next Exhibition. ya i Hope !

Last night i had a chest cold, and i asked wa' Ida to 'kerokin' my back. and when i saw my back on the mirror. oh God ! it so red and dark.. it's probably caused by my activities recently. i was so busy with my job this month. i need a rest. i'll take a vacation ..

oh ya.. Have u heard about flooded in Jakarta ? it's so sad for those people who their houses being soaked by water. I watched a news on TV, almost entire Jakarta is flooded.started from Kelapa gading, Tg. priuk, Stasiun Dukuh atas, Benhil, Arteri, Kp. melayu, Kuningan , even the protocol street Sudirman. what kind of pathetic situation today? all i can do is to pray to Allah, i hope this disaster will be over soon. Very soon.

Everyday my mom phoned me.. she always tells me to take good care myself, my healthy. she's so afraid with condition of Jakarta now. if there's no important things , better i just stay at home and don't go anywhere. Fikri also tells me about it.ya i will! i won't be a rebellion..!

hmm.. Valentine's day??!! i think i am not celebrating it. i always spread love everyday, for my family, my boyfriend,my friends, even my new friends. Valentine's day is just a symbol of a Love day, when all people sharing their warm feeling, a love feeling, to their loved ones or their bestfriends. give a chocolate or roses to their loved . But i CAN share my warm feeling,love feeling, EVERYDAY ! EVERYWHERE! and ANYTIME ! i love being myself. for some people who celebrating it . i would say Happy Valentine's day.Love is all we need !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.