Wednesday, February 14, 2007

long road by busway

yesterday was so nice for me, fkri and I were together went to mangga dua by busway, this was our first time using a public transportation together, well... u know, how is bus condition in Jakarta??!! and we decided to using busway for our journey this time. we would to try new busway station that located near from my house. we walked together, holding hands, laughing each other. this was so sweet for us. to get Mangga dua, we had to change the bus for twice, first place in Halimun station and the last in Dukuh atas station, it's quite comfortable. but not in the Afternoon, it'll full of people. at 2.00 pm we arrived in Station Kota, and continuing headed to Mangga 2 by 'angkot'. Lucky us, the weather was so friendly, like everybody knows, Kota is So Full of people, full of vehicle, full of polution, and full of dust. Can u imagine if the weather give us a hot and extreme weather, it'll makes our body be bathed in sweat! yucks... it so awful!

before shopping, we had lunch in Padang restaurant, I ate fried chicken and lot of Chili. hmm.. it's so yummy.. Hehe.. then we continued to shopping. I bought many kind of stuff. I bought a nice green sweater, a cute brownish sattin tops, tanktops, shocks, even I bought a towel. I didn't know, why I bought it. I just wanted it. Hahaha.. after that about 5.00 pm we ate AGAIN. Fikri stared at me, then said .. 'what??! u want to eat again? are u serious?' I didn't know why?! I just wanted to eat more table. Alhamdulillah..

fiuh.. i couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the Lines engaged so Looooooonggg.. oh God ! and I thought , it more comfortable when using our vehicle. we don't have to waiting an hours or doing something bored. yah.. but I enjoyed the situation. it's quiet funny and sweet.

oh ya, today is Valentine's day, like i've ever told you, Fikri and I didn't celebrating it. we CAN share and loving to each other Everyday, anytime, and everywhere we want. Everyday is valentine's Day. HeHeHe..

Fikri was a nice a company, he didn't complain about anything. We really enjoyed it. thanks babe.. I love u.. Cupcup..

No comments: