Monday, February 19, 2007

Joging

just got back from, joging! ya... Fikri picked me up at 6.00 this morning,last night we decided to have some an exercise like Joging. we did it in Senayan field. I only got 3 circles, not bad.. and Fikri got 4 circles. Fiuhh... i'm so tired now, but I enjoyed it! sama pacar gituuhhh.... and we stopped at 8 am. it's rainy, a bit drizzling.. After that we were looking for breakfast and decided to get porridge in Benhil. then. we went home at 9 am.

maybe today we are not doing watching movie at cinema as usuall we did every Monday. I skip it today. it's OK ! but tomorrow Fikri promised to accompany me buy gymnastics or yoga Dvd for my mom in Ambassador mall. and maybe we continue to watching movie at cinema. I want to watching Rocky Balboa.

oh ya, last Saturday we both watched 'Ghost rider' or something like that. hmm.. it's quiet nice. not bad. the movie was played by Nicholas cage. He's so Cute. Especially I like Johny Blaze when He was young on that film, but I'm forget what he's name. his face looks like Tom cruise. cuter than him lahh.. HeHeHe.. and I loke those motorcycle on that film, I imagine if I had one of them.. huhh.. it'd be very cool.. nanti lah gw minta papa, hehe..

Hmm.. enough deh.. gw mau ngapain dulu nih. ok.ok

No comments: