Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I'm the one who should laughing! hehe


Remember I told you that I've been fooled by joining some quiz in someone's blog. Which was They asked me to put three names. I just have ONE in mind and TWO names in order to completing the spaces. Here are they..


1. Akmal Fikri. (some of you know him as my boyfriend)




<<< The one that I love : )

a

a

a

a

a
2. Ryan Nirwan.






<<<> My 5-years-old cousin




3. Idep







<<3-years-old>

a


Maybe YOU're right.. I Have special feelings to these 'boys'.. hahaha..*lauging-to-the-floor* yeah.. because I am not being hypocrite when I have special feeling for someone then I'm gonna admit that! I'm happy .. I'm not like yours ..when get caught had special feelings towards my man by seeing the poems, and all YOU dedicated to my man *not ur cousin anymore~like my bf said* and YOU're the one who didn't admit that. Because YOU don't want to look like a pathetic sore looser. ya kan?

So.. Who's actually being fooled?? ; D







P/s : for Fikri, " Sorry Ayang because I have crushes with the 'Boys' above..but I think u can find them in my home this Saturday.. u can punch or kick them if u want because They've took my heart. "uahahahaha...Don't get mad because I love them too . : )

***
Btw, Fikri has his own blog too.. it's private place ONLY for US. ;P



2 comments:

tesSa. said...

Eh gw juga tau tuh quiz penipu itu! Lo dapet dari mana Tas? Bukan si cewe ITU kan? Hehe

Tascha! said...

dari temennya TUH cewe,Tes. mereka seneng banget kayaknya gw kena tipu.. tapi yg sebenernya malah mereka yg gw tipu. *smile seductively* TUH cewe kayaknya kegirangan banget gw nyantumin nama cowo selain nama Fikri.. dan dia bilang di blognya gini tentang gw
"the fool and his hypocrite lover"

mau ketawa ngakak gw .. hehehe