Sunday, September 9, 2007

I'm gonna take it away

My cousin, Ridi. Get married tomorrow.. oh God.. Time flew so fast. He's my good cousin,even sometimes He makes me feel annoyed with his not-so-funny-jokes. hehe. I hope u'll be a good husband for Karin, and Allah SAW always protects you from bad things, Selamat menempuh hidup baru brotha! I always pray for you.
a
I still haven't make a choice between wearing the purple Kebaya or the black ones for tomorrow. Which one ya? hmm.. bingung.
a
***
a
The same girl 'invites' me into HER fighting.. She left a rude message in my tagboard. at first I stared her words. I kept quiet. I didn't do anything to her. What did I do towards her? . secondly I wanted to left some message in her tagboard.
a
but I heard something from my heart. " No Tasya.. don't do that, don't ruin your precious time again, u've had enough of her. u didn't something wrong to her. she's really insane. "
a
then I followed not to reply her silly message.
a
Suddenly, My eyes went blurry.. the voice came again " no Tasya.. why are u crying? dun cry for someone who's not that important in your life or maybe not important at all, you have better things to attend to. just forget about her."
a
I stand up. closer to the mirror. I saw my own face..
a
then I smiled.
a
I laughed.
a
I smiled again.
a
a
If you still won't forgive me
If you still being rude to me
If you still being arrogant to me
that's YOUR problem.
a
Don't envy me. because I have everything you wanted. I have everything you need.
You cannot be me. I don't wanna be you .
a
She's checking on me still. She find out everything about me. I know. She wants to be me.
a
a
dedicated to : you-know-who-you-are
"I don't know what happened to you. why did you scolded me and called me a bitch? Am I hurting you? Did I do something bad to yourself? oh please.. BE MATURE! "
a
you are so unpredictable. and it's so ridiculous.

No comments: