Wednesday, January 3, 2007

please..please .. leave me alone !

I'm thinking now.
How do I throw away my hatred, my revengeful heart of HER?
How do I forget someone who really annoyed me and ruin my happiness? How do I pretend to be someone who never knows her?
pretend there's nothing happened in my life.

Is stuggling my love life from everything annoys me considering as a crime?
Is admonish someone who flirting too much with my bf considering as a mistake?
Is asking someone to admit for something she really did toward me as a sin?
Is that fair if she scold me as if she's the one who's 'right'?

Why did she always said that her flirting is only a flirting?
Why did She don't want to admit her 'bithchy soul that she had'?
Why did She put my bf's pic on her 'poem' if she really never have special feelings to him?
Why did She took my bf's candidly?
Why did She pretend all she has done wasn't important to me?
Why did she never thinks if she's being me?on my position that time?
found out everything that really annoyed me. Knowing theres a girl who approaching, flirting TOO MUCH with my bf. and the girl happened to be my bf's 'new cousin'.. it so AWFUL !!!!!

DON'T BLAME ME if I really hate u.
( it because of u )
DON'T BLAME ME why I kept on accuse u ruin my relationship.
( it because I got MANY of evidence)
DON'T BLAME ME if I won't ever admit u as my bf's cousin. whatever it is.
( coz cousin don't do that)
DON'T BLAME ME why I asked u to stay away from US?
( because WE want to live happily)

just go away. don't ever come back.
just leave us. don't ever come back.
just let us get our happiness. without YOU.
just let us loving each other. without YOU.



I Hope. YOU. ARE.DISSAPEAR.SOON.