Tuesday, November 6, 2007

it's worth seeing!

Watched "License to wed" with Fikri after maghrib... it's romantic comedy movie.. this movie is about a couple who are about to get married and the steps that they and others who married in the church of Reverend Frank(Robbie Williams) endured before receiving the holy sacrament. The brides Ben Murphy (John krasinski) and Sadie Jones (Mandy Moore) should pass the marriage preparation course. They're trying to complete the course but find it difficult, especially the no sex for the three weeks part of the course, which Ben struggles with. I laughed during the show, especially the two robot babies part which they look older for their ages *shudder*.. I Love the way Ben wrote his marriage vows on the sands. *woohoo..* Perfecto! The funny part was when Ben pick up their rings and finds that the inscription on the rings read "Never to fart", when he wrote "Never to part", the jewelers are actually pretty funny in this scene.








well go watch, peeps! this is a good movie for a day in which you want pass the time with something not too serious!

***

The midtest officially start today. I supposed to be studying "Hukum Pengangkutan" tonight. well, gotta get done with this post. studying. and continuing in the morning. or Subuh!

I'm going to take a job interview tomorrow.. which is the office located VERY near from my house. or should I say, my neighbour..hehe..

Fikri offered me to be a part on Jiffest this year. I'm still searchin where am I supposed to put my cv . ya ya ya I need an extramoney ..hehe


bye bye.. I'll be update soon.

thanks for reading , my friends *and my VUP who always stalk my blog* !

VUP ~ Very Unimportant Person * in case u dunno*

oh ya.. I tried using who'sOnClient so I KNOW who stalks my blog.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

gue jg udh nonton filmnya.
keren banget!
so much fun when I watch that movie!

Tascha! said...

yah.. lucu banget!

Unknown said...

duh
posternya da dpajang gede2 d pvj
tapi blom keluar keluaarrrr

padahl djakarta udah
ada..hhhh

tesSa. said...

huhuu..
disini blom ada Tas.. Jadi pengen nonton..

Btw gw ngga nyangka orang itu masih nge stalk elo..
Hhh.. sabar sabar.. :)

tascha! said...

Buat semuanya.. blog gw udah pindah ke http://agirlnamedtascha.blogspot.com

OkOk