Friday, July 20, 2007

unmood

lagi di warnet Cipaganti nih, abis dari Bank Mandiri transfer duit buat bayar Airasia. Talking about Airasia, ya.. I'm on holiday now.. while Fikri going to Bukit Tinggi this last of July, I'm going to Samarinda to see my family.. miss them sooooo much..

My cousins Noni and Fara went to Bali.. *hiks hikss* I couldn't join with them for some reasons.. haha.. u knowlahh.. UUD ( ujung-ujungnya duit-red) hehe.. I couldn't make it when they suddenly asked me to going to Bali before I preparing the things,especially money.. huh.. dasar! tapi klo direncanain juga pasti bakal ngga jadi juga sih.. huehehe.. ya next time aja deh.. kalo masih ada kesempatan, masih ada umur. hehe

The exam result haven't out yet.. I'm still waiting for them.. hmm... I wish the result were good. amien..

kemaren-kemaren gw nonton mulu kerjaaanya sama Fikri.. terakhir nonton 3 hari untuk selamanya , yang maen si Nicholas Saputra sama Adnia wirasti.. hmm.. nice enough lah.. walaupun ceritanya sebenernya simple, bahkan bisa dibilang ngga ada permasalahan. yah lo nonton sendiri aja yah. ok ok ok

hmm.. i'm tired nih.. wanna go home as soon as possible..

gonna update soon.. bye bye