Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Nagabonar jadi 2 ~~






Last Friday I watched 'Nagabonar (jadi) 2' at Senayan city Theatre. I tell you. This is a must watch! and I tell you.. This movie was soooooooooooo funny, I repeat, Soooooo Funny... Seriously! it never stop to makes me laught during the show. I can't even control myself when Nagabonar said " ko tu seperti mencari ketek ular saja." I was thinking.. and I never know that Snake has an armpit...*laugh-to-the-floor*. hehehe..

This is a new version from the old ones. it played by Indonesian Senior Actor, Deddy Mizwar as Nagabonar and The funny dude from Extravaganza, Tora Sudiro as Bonaga. unlike the old version, Nagabonar has a son named Bonaga on it, Nagabonar sent his son to England to continuing his study and finally became a rich,handsome,and succesfull men in Jakarta. Nagabonar is an industrialist who has a coconut plantation in Medan,North Sumatera. and then. You better go watch it yourself.no time to tell right now. maleesss.~~

oh ya, The most funny part *i guess* when Nagabonar met The policemen and the conversation between them happened..until The Policemen told Nagabonar with-his-so-funny-ugly-miserably-face.. " Saya hanya menjalankan tugas pak, saya takut melanggar aturan pak, kalau petugas yang melanggar hukumannya lebih berat pak, jadi tolonglah pak..." ( sumpah, lucu banget polisinya pas di bagian ini)... Maybe I can't show u their funny face...or their expression while they're spoken..that's why I asked u to watch it by yourself.occay??



*********************************

Facts of Tasya,right now.
  • I've been thinking for do something of my hair, I don't know yet,maybe I'll cut my hair a bit short, or I just give them a bit curls..but noo..hmm.. maybe I just give them a bit treatment.. I feel my hair going to be rather smooth since I change my Shampoo.. from Dove to Rejoice.
  • Oh ya, Berat badan gw sekarang udah 50 kg lho..diet sukses sepertinya! huehehe. but . still. I have to control myself to eat.
  • I can't sleep.
  • I want to eat Chocolate right now. I know. it'll makes me fat. couldn't careless.
  • I'm sleepy. but still can't sleep.
  • Oh.. I forgot to using the night cream..oh.. malaasss..
  • I have to wake up early tomorrow.
  • 1 assignment to go on Wednesday.grrr...
  • My birthday is nearly close to me.
  • I'll become a 20-years-old girl this year ( cukup tua..bertobatlah..dekat2 pada Allah ya)
  • I miss my mom,dad,bro,and my home.
  • I want to be Fikri by my side all the time.
  • I'm Happy with my life now. Alhamdulillah...
  • Thank God.. for everything He gave to me.. Thank u My Lord. Allah SWT.
  • I'm happy with my physical appearance.
  • I'm happy being myself.
  • I'm too sarcastis. Some people think that I am mean,and bitchy,and nasty.and arrogant. ( that means they didn't know me as well).
  • I am totally capable of worrying until I get a headache. ( I'll change it..)
  • I hate some people .. ( dedicated-to-u-know-who-u-are = you got bitched by me ). ok.
  • I am good of remembering anything.
  • I'll always remember with anything that happened to me. got it!
  • I want to sleep right now.bye