Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I'm turning twenty today !

woke up early this morning, whereas I just could sleep at 2 a.m. I'm still sleepy now but can't sleep more.
****
*dazed*
****
I sms-ed Fikri and asked him " Ayang, udah bangun? jadi pergi hari ini sama papa?" then.
I'm still in my room, nothing to do actually! I decide to blogging anyway.
****
I went together with Marini and her bf,and with Fikri also.. lon Saturday night. went to Foodfast,Kemang and had dinner together while talking, and laughing, and teasing, and more laughing... hmm.. it was nice.
met my Highschool fellas.. My bestfriend Tya, Icha,Cintia,Tammy,Nisa,Buluk, and Arisyi.. unfortunately I couldn't join with them..because I already got a plan before they asked me to join with them .... *sorry...my friends..*
After that..we went to Wijaya and get to Karaoke-ing...Huehehe..
**********
Today I enter a new year, new age, getting older. Following my friends at the same batch which have entered the club earlier this year – welcome to the club 20s!
Yup, I’m turning twenty today. Usually I did not really bother about birthday, thanks all for the sms-es, calls, emails, testimonials,wishes. Thank u dear..

Funny that I also have same feeling or worries in getting twenty as other friends who share their feeling on being 20th. Worries here means more. I have to become an useful girl of course...theres always some question on my mine.. " am I already became a women? or am I still a girl?" hmm.. dunno.. like Britney Spears's song.. " I'm not a girl, not yet a women". Hehehe.. I must say I’m quite satisfied and thankful for what I’ve done and going through. Alhamdulillah…
****
Talking about my birthday, I have a wishes.. yup..
  • First wish : I wish that Allah SWT always be on my side, always protecting me,and I hope I can get closer of Him, Solat 5 waktunya ngga bolong-bolong lagi ya Tasya.. amin.

  • Second wish : Successful on my study.. hmm.. semester depan gw Harus dapet IPK : 4.00. but at least I've been always trying hardly to get it.

  • Third wish : hmm.. *shy smile*... I hope Fikri is still mine. hehehe.. not only for this year, I want him to be with me till the next ..the next..the next... ?????

  • Forth wish : Getting old needs more maintenance, rite? :) I’m not that kinda gal who is always up-to-date with latest skin care technology or make-up trend, and I don’t really know the trick and dos-and-donts of make up, skin care, hair maintenance and body care. So looks better is one of my resolutions just to keep me motivated to take care of myself, my health, and to feel better of myself. Huehehe...

  • Fifth wish : Always being Tasya that people used to know. Huehehe.. The better ones actually.